ZappaZappa Ecclesiantics Host
Happy Easter, y'all
Christ is Risen
May we grown in that mysterious light

Comments

• RublevRublev Shipmate
    He is Risen indeed. Alleluia!
  • PigwidgeonPigwidgeon Shipmate
    We still have some time to go before Easter gets this far west. (Jesus is still in the tomb in Arizona.)

But I'm more excited than usual about our Vigil this evening and Easter Day celebrations tomorrow!
  • ClimacusClimacus Shipmate
    Ooooo...do tell!

Christ is Risen!

A blessed and joyous Easter to all.
  • He is Risen indeed!
    Have a joyous day, everyone.
  • He is Risen indeed!
    Il est vraiment ressuscité!

• MaryLouiseMaryLouise Shipmate
    A blessed Easter to all who celebrate!
  • I got this from a teen today:
    “He is risen!”
    “No shit, Sherlock “
  • Jengie JonJengie Jon Shipmate
    Wishing all shipmates a blessed Easter
  • Long may we disobey T S Eliot by daring to turn again, see through the fug of the tomb and receive new life from the one who was dead.
  • Amen at that.

As we shouted innumerable times :grin: at Mass this morning 'He is risen indeed - ALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!'

• PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    Alleluia indeed - happy Easter, one and all!
  • Happy Easter Everyone, may your day be blessed.
  • PriscillaPriscilla Shipmate
    A very excited curate led the service this morning - it was the first time she'd celebrated Easter as a priest, and she wore her sparkly gold shoes to celebrate, and took a selfie of herself in front of the congregation as a memento! It was a very exuberant and joyful service - Christ is risen indeed, Hallelujah!

• Visiting Younger Son, DiL and two-and-a-bit grandson came to church with us - very joyful service, and the little 'un enjoyed dancing and clapping during the hymns.
    Halleluja, Christ is risen indeed!
  • Priscilla wrote: »
    A very excited curate led the service this morning - it was the first time she'd celebrated Easter as a priest, and she wore her sparkly gold shoes to celebrate, and took a selfie of herself in front of the congregation as a memento! It was a very exuberant and joyful service - Christ is risen indeed, Hallelujah!

Not sure about the selfie (Engines of Shaitan that they be), but full marks for Excitement and Sparkly Gold Shoes!
    :grin:

• He is risen indeed!

Death is swallowed in Victory!

Alleluia!

(cue: Hallelujah Chorus and Widor Toccata)

AFF
  • RossweisseRossweisse Shipmate
    Il Signore è risorto!
  • FredegundFredegund Shipmate
    Oh bother, now you've started me on Cavellaria rusticana (transposed down)
  • LydaLyda Shipmate
    I got this from a teen today:
    “He is risen!”
    “No shit, Sherlock “

:lol:

We rang bells every time we said or sang Alleluia. And for our little-ish church the place was packed and very happy. :smiley:
  • RossweisseRossweisse Shipmate
    Fredegund wrote: »
    Oh bother, now you've started me on Cavellaria rusticana (transposed down)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOZlXWi8iBg

• We painted eggs this afternoon. As is our custom. It'd be grand if we all could be as selfless as the example. "Mother of Light may need grieve no more", which seemed sublime today.
  • Nice to see the little church packed to the rafters this morning. A lot of visitors were in the mix.
  • NicoleMRNicoleMR Shipmate
    Happy Easter (a little late) to all.