Submitting Mystery Worshipper report

Vidi AquamVidi Aquam Shipmate
edited May 6 in The Styx
I visited a church last week and did everything – put the card in the plate, timed the sermon, etc. etc. – but for the life of me I can't find the link to submit. (I've done it twice before, so maybe something's changed.) Can anyone point me to the link where I can submit a MW report?

Comments

• Have you applied on this page? Because until you do, IIRC, you can't submit to this new format.
  • Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth Mystery Worship Editor
    If you submitted a report within the past two years, you should have received an e-mail from Simon explaining how to re-activate your MW credentials under the new software.

I do see your name in the reporter database, so you should have gotten the e-mail. Unfortunately I no longer have administrative access to the reporter database (thanks, GDPR) so I can't be of further help. Simon would be the one to help you.

While you're straightening out the matter with Simon, for the sake of timeliness you can e-mail your draft to me directly at abrmweditor@gmail.com and I can post it for you under your name.
  • Vidi AquamVidi Aquam Shipmate
    Thank you for the suggestions! I went to my email to find the right link – it may be that it is just not accessible by navigating from the main site.

(I began under the new system, so that was not the issue. My last reports were submitted in December.)
  • Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth Mystery Worship Editor
    Ah. In that case, This is the link.