Anyone remember me?

Hello, I'm Offeiriad! I retired, but got bored, so I'm back! I'm now in my ninth year of retirement, and the sixth year of running the local church during an interregnum! - some retirement! Good to see some names I remember still around. How are we all?

Comments

• I remember you. Didn't you have a tree as an avatar, or something vaguely tree-like?
  • Well remembered! A bonsai oak. I now have half a hectare of garden, so don't need my trees to be miniature any longer!
  • I’ll do you another oak tree if you like, or perhaps a snowdrop ...
  • I was round your way just a few weeks back...
  • Very cool.
  • A snowdrop would be rather splendid, thank you! My oak tree went down with the old ship.
  • Still floating around. Although not very large, even for a bonsai...
  • Where on EARTH did you find that? I thought it was long gone. Thank you for watering it while I was away......
  • Can it be reattached easily?
  • Looking around the old place, should I have posted in All Saints instead of here?
  • DoublethinkDoublethink Shipmate
    edited February 3
    I still have an avatar blog, message me and I’ll send you the link. (It appears I made it for you in 2009.)
  • (Also, if anyone would like me to make them an avatar just drop me a message.)
  • Oo, I'm back! Thank you.
  • Excellent !
  • jedijudyjedijudy Heaven Host, 8th Day Host
    Welcome back, Offeiriad!! It's so nice to see you!
    Yes, normally All Saints is where welcomes go, and I'll see if we can't herd this thread to its rightful home...but I'm very glad to see you here in Heaven first!
  • Thank you jj!
  • If anyone felt a bump, that was the thread moving from Heaven to All Saints.
  • Lily PadLily Pad Shipmate
    I was wondering what that was. <Waves hello>
  • Welcome back, Offeiriad!
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    Hello Offeiriad, and welcome back! I remember you from Ye Olde Shippe™ - I always had to check how to spell your name ... :smiley:

Thanks, Alan, for sending this to the Saintly Realms.
  • NicoleMRNicoleMR Shipmate
    Yes, I remember you too! Welcome back!
  • HuiaHuia Shipmate
    Offeiriad, welcome back! It's lovely when old friends materialize again.

Of course some people changed their names and I missed their announcement, so they actually might be here after all. Being A Bear of Very Little Brain means my life is full of surprises.
  • JapesJapes Shipmate
    I remember you! Welcome back!
  • Thank you, friends. A pleasure to be back in circulation. I haven't 'been anywhere' exciting or compelling, I'm afraid: just making a conscious effort to reconnect with the wider world after a rather isolated period.
  • la vie en rougela vie en rouge Circus Host, 8th Day Host
    (Also, if anyone would like me to make them an avatar just drop me a message.)

Oooooooh. I know exactly what I want. PM heading your way.
  • HuiaHuia Shipmate
    Wow! La Vie is definitely en Rouge.

Suits you.