Mish Mash Art ‘n Doodle Zoom group.

BoogieBoogie Shipmate
edited June 3 in Heaven
I’m starting a group for those who love to chat and doodle.

Art and Doodling group.

Come along and chat, draw and doodle every Monday at 11am for half an hour or so. All welcome!

Bring something to doodle on! Zoom Meeting, every Monday at 11am

[meeting details redacted pending clarification]

Comments

• Doc TorDoc Tor Admin
    @Boogie - by publishing both your ID and password of your zoom meeting, it's literally open to anyone on the internet, of which well-meaning shipmates are only a fraction.

If that's what you intended, then okay, but I'm going to redact it for the moment until you PM me that that's definitely what you want. Personally, I'd suggest interested Shipmates PM you for the meeting details, so that you have some control over who joins.

DT
    SoF admin
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Yes, a PM is fine 🙂
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    Oh that sounds interesting. I’ll PM you.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    edited June 5
    We’ve got four doodlers so far.

:mrgreen:

Colourer-inners also very welcome!
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Six people signed up.

I’ve decided to doodle wrapping paper as there are a few birthdays coming up.

🎁 :)
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    That sounds like a good idea. When my mum used to phone me and talk at me for hours in the early stages of dementia I had a pad and pencils by the phone and doodled away while listening to her. I'll dig it out for tomorrow.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Mish mash art, chat and doodle.

On Zoom. 11am every Monday.

Come along and have a chat and a doodle! The most confident drawers are helping us with our doodling and we are sharing ideas.

All welcome including colourer inners and crafters!

PM me for the numbers.
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    I can recommend it. A really nice way to spend half an hour
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Here is a Ted talk about this subject.

This week we are trying cartoons so it’s really relevant 🙂

https://youtu.be/7TXEZ4tP06c
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Our doodle subject this week is ‘fruit’ :mrgreen:
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    This week our theme is ‘forests’.

🙂🙂
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    Sorry I've not managed to make the last couple. I'll try to check in this Monday.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Mish mash art, chat and doodle.

On Zoom. 11am every Monday.

Come along and have a chat and a doodle! The most confident drawers are helping us with our doodling and we are sharing ideas.

All welcome including colourer inners and crafters!

ID 327 056 1634

Password - PM me :mrgreen:
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Fun and relaxation was had again - this week’s topic is ‘design a duvet cover. :mrgreen:
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    That's a good challenge I meant to join you this week then got carried away by something else. Will try and turn up next week.
  • NenyaNenya Shipmate
    Something's come up for me tomorrow morning, sorry. Hope to see you all the week after.
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    Sorry things keep on getting in the way. I'm not around next Monday either, but hope to turn up the week after.
  • NenyaNenya Shipmate
    I can't do this coming Monday either - sorry. Hope to be back with you soon.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    edited August 31
    Another relaxing doodle session has been had. 😊

Next week’s subject is ‘seeds and seed pods’.

🎨 🖌

Zoom ID 327 056 1634

Password - PM me :mrgreen:
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Monday’s subject is ‘flames’ or ‘fire’.

It’s not homework - just something to focus on while we are drawing/doodling.

🔥
  • Probably should post your time zone. 11am in London, England isn't 11am in London, Ontario.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Probably should post your time zone. 11am in London, England isn't 11am in London, Ontario.

London, England. :)

• BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Another relaxing time was had today. Next week’s theme is ‘maps’.

Don’t feel shy about joining if you are feeling bored. It’s a really nice way to start the week. Bring a colouring pad and colouring pens or note book and pencil and doodle and chat.

The good thing is that silences or quiet people are fine - it means we are concentrating!

🙂😇
  • SarasaSarasa Shipmate
    I'd have loved to join you today but I was visiting mum. Next week is out too, but I'll aim for the week after. It's good to know what the theme is going to be. I love the idea of maps. I sued to draw loads of maps of imaginary cities when I was a kid.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    Bored and fancy a chat? Get a brew, a pad and pen for doodling and join us at 11am! This week’s doodle theme is ‘water’.

Just click the link and follow the instructions.

PM me for the password.

Today, 19th October at 11:00am

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3270561634?pwd=WVJZbGxSeTB0UEIrYk5mTExQZ1JCdz09

Meeting ID: 327 056 1634
  • FirenzeFirenze Shipmate, Host Emeritus
    I'm sorry, I won't be able to make this Monday after all.
  • BoogieBoogie Shipmate
    No problem @Firenze xx