Waving not Drowning

Schroedingers CatSchroedingers Cat Shipmate, Waving not Drowning Host
There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

I will post more when appropriate.

Comments

• There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

Occasional visitors to Waving may not check the Styx that often either. You could try PM'ing them.
  • Perhaps I just haven’t had enough caffeine, but what is the waving board?

• Waving is one of the private forums we host here.
  • Ah, thanks.
  • Schroedingers CatSchroedingers Cat Shipmate, Waving not Drowning Host
    Tubbs wrote: »
    There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

Occasional visitors to Waving may not check the Styx that often either. You could try PM'ing them.

I know - I just hope we can pick up a few more here. I don't think we have a full list of members, which is a problem, and some may want to forget their time and need of it.
  • TubbsTubbs Admin
    edited October 19
    Tubbs wrote: »

I know - I just hope we can pick up a few more here. I don't think we have a full list of members, which is a problem, and some may want to forget their time and need of it.

Let me make enquiries about that backstage. The board description can also be amended if needed.
  • CaissaCaissa Shipmate
    I once approached asking for membership providing my diagnosis and never heard back from an administrator of the Board.
    Caissa wrote: »
    I once approached asking for membership providing my diagnosis and never heard back from an administrator of the Board.

Oh dear - sorry. That sometimes happens if Esmeralda is snowed under. I will PM.
  • @Schroedingers Cat If you haven't kept a membership list, the Admins can't give you one because GDPR. The board description is within our gift so let me know when it needs to be updated.
    So the big news is that the Waving board is moving. Sadly - and not without a huge amount of regret on all sides - the ship is no longer able to host such a board. We have found a new home however.

If there is anyone here who would like to join us in our new location, please message me.
  • ClimacusClimacus Shipmate
    And a big thank you to SC for the work he did setting up the new home.