Mystery Worshipper archives

I haven't been reading here much, so I may have missed an answer to my question.

Is there a way to access older MW posts without scrolling back, page by page? I've tried the Search function for specific write-ups, ones which I know existed, but get "Nothing" as a reply.

In particular, I am looking (this time) for Camino reports, but would like to know in general how to access the archive. There is no obvious link anywhere (unless my bifocals are not up to it!).
Tagged:

Comments

• Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth Mystery Worship Editor
    I believe the software will let you search on the MW home page for church name and/or location in the "Looking for a church" box. Within a report itself, clicking the denomination will bring up other churches of that denomination, and clicking the reporter's name will bring up other reports by that reporter.

So "Camino" in and of itself is not discoverable via search, but "Spain" would bring up Camino reports as well as reports on other churches in Spain.
  • Tried that. "Spain" gave 15 responses, most of which were from 2015, and from the Costa del Sol. "Santiago" gave one response, in the wrong country, and "Compostela" gave no responses. Is the old archive still in existence, so I can Google into it?
  • Google and the people who saved the archive are my friends. I have the whole "camino" set bookmarked. Does the old archive cost much to run?
  • Amanda B ReckondwythAmanda B Reckondwyth Mystery Worship Editor
    That question will have to be answered by the men upstairs.

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to know of any report that you think should appear on the new site, given the limitations of the search criteria, but does not. The porting process was not completely problem-free, but I am correcting problems as I am made aware of them.

You can PM me, please, rather than mentioning them here in the thread.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    This is about the best place I can find to thank Miss Amanda (or whoever else is responsible) for the new Mystery Worshipper page and for the new board for comments. The page is far more attractive than the old, and the board more convenient for comments.