Notifications

Gee DGee D Shipmate
Today I started to receive notifications about posts on the Russ the Bigot thread. I'm not mentioned in any of these posts and don't remember posting on the thread myself. No earlier notifications that I can recall. On a post this morning timed at 7.04, Russ's post included D-O-G. Is this the answer? Any clues please?

Comments

• Under 'edit preferences' in your profile you have "notifications for bookmarked threads" checked. See whether you haven't, for instance, inadvertently got that thread bookmarked.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Thanks - I've now found that and somehow I must have clicked on something to bookmark the thread. I've clicked on the star and we'll see how that goes.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Yes, it worked thanks. Several new posts on that thread and no notifications. I still don't know how it happened as I've no recollection of ever being to that part of the Ship.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Think I've worked it out - either the star at the right hand side of the thread lists, or that on the page itself. I must have clicked one or the other accidentally.