Predictive text game

Comments

• HelixHelix Shipmate
    My grandparents mean well but every year I get some strange presents. This year's haul is a bit of a lie down and I have to say I don't know what to do about it last night and this is the healing pot
  • BroJamesBroJames Purgatory Host
    mousethief wrote: »
    My grandparents mean well but every year I get some strange presents. This year's haul included a couple more of their training and a nice trip for me and the other one had a point of view from the farm to see if they were tasty.

What is meant by "their training"?

Dunno. My phone wouldn’t elaborate.
  • Helix...I like the part about the "healing pot"!

I'll get my coat... 😅
  • HelixHelix Shipmate
    The5thMary wrote: »
    Helix...I like the part about the "healing pot"!

I'll get my coat... 😅

Ha yes I have whacky grandparents.
  • Lets not let this game die ... it's been the only thing that makes me laugh out loud for a LONG time! (I especially love all the spatula references.... and the wine bottles)

The trouble with working from home is.....
  • The trouble with working from home is where you can get a good idea for a few days and then delete the material from your system
  • NenyaNenya All Saints Host, Ecclesiantics & MW Host
    The trouble with working from home is humanitarian aid for the local weatherman and other countries that are not in the church.

No, I don't know either. :confused:
    The trouble with working from home is a very different story of a new dog in England which has a very good story of a very different person. [?]
  • la vie en rougela vie en rouge Purgatory Host, Circus Host
    The trouble with working from home is that you can get them to be a comfort zone for a while but you don't figure out what they want you to do with the tomatoes.
  • The trouble with working from home is that the same thing that we will do for Christmas dinner with the wine bottles of Pinot wine and cheese.

• FirenzeFirenze Shipmate, Host Emeritus
    The trouble with working from home is the button marked with a small number and the other one that is a good thing to do with the green sugar in the garden of orange juice.
  • HelixHelix Shipmate
    The trouble with working from home is to work on the back of the latest lockdown and the time to go within the next few weeks and I have to say I don't know what to do about it last night and this is the healing pot
  • The trouble with working from home is that a few days of the week are not going to go away from your own show and the other side will not have the right to do it for your own purposes.
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    The trouble woth working from home is located at least a few days ago, and the locals seem very friendly.
  • BoogieBoogie Heaven Host
    The trouble with working from home is the same reason for me to get the money from the other people who have never heard of me.

🤔
  • Time for a new one....

It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because....
    It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because of your own weight and exercise for the weather man but he says he has a very nice body and he will always be my friend.

:blush:
    It’s hard to stick to your New Year’s resolutions because it has to a little point to be in a different direction or a bit of the same thing. ????
  • It’s hard to stick to your New Year’s resolutions because this video is forbidden and I will send you one of our recordings of my own personal information to be able to get the latest version of our cat brooch
  • Nenya wrote: »
    It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because of your own weight and exercise for the weather man but he says he has a very nice body and he will always be my friend.

(Is there something going on between you and the weather man that we ought to know about? This is the second time he made an appearance!😁)
    It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because you don't figure them out for the first time and that is what they want you to do.
  • It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because you don't figure them out for the first time and that is what they want you to do.

So true. :smiley:
  • It’s hard to stick to your New Year’s resolutions because the one thing that we can do is make it more difficult for the other people.

(What? No wine bottles?)
  • The trouble with working from home is the one that you have to mark with your future and your calendar.

It’s hard to stick to your New Year’s resolutions because the first thing that we would like to do is that the garden of our house is not being able and I don’t think it would have any sense of urgency.
    It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because of the lack of support from other people and the green Penguins of a bath in Ireland.
    Nenya wrote: »

(Is there something going on between you and the weather man that we ought to know about? This is the second time he made an appearance!😁)

My iPad clearly has a secret life.

"The green Penguins of a bath in Ireland." Love it!
    It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because of the family tonight, but the rules are being relaxed a bit for a while.
  • It's hard to stick to your New Year's resolutions because you don't need the other side or something you can get to go through the process of doing it.
  • Clear as mud. As usual! 🤣
  • New one!

I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and...

...and the only way to make it happen is to be able to see if that is the problem with a single lesbian.
  • I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and the other people who have been buried under their own tree.

(Sorry, apparently my phone is being morbid today.)
  • I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and the start of the most important deadline for my parents and students in the future of fashion and beauty and the ivy League.
    I really hope to visit Scotland one day. I would love to see the Loch Ness monster and a lot of people who are not doing the same things as a whole bunch of things that are going on with the green stuff.
  • I really hope to visit Scotland one day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and all the other people
  • I really hope to visit Scotland one day. I would love to see the Loch Ness monster and I would love it if I had a good one for you and the family.
    I really hope to visit Scotland one day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and the wine and cheese on the patio but the garden is very pretty and I am looking forward to seeing this new opportunity for our local church.
    I really hope to visit Scotland one day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and I think the same way you are going into a game that you have a lot to choose to and then I can understand what it means. [???]
    I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and the public library's work on the balcony and the other one of those odd people who enjoy a bit of shopping.
    I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and the family are all keeping the best way to get a train into Edinburgh.
  • I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and I hope that I am going to see him tomorrow night

[Oh no I’m not; that is not essential travel!]
  • I really hope to visit Scotland some day. I would love to see the Loch Ness Monster and I don’t know how much you want me to mark my face when you are here
  • Gracious RebelGracious Rebel Shipmate
    edited January 2021
    (Mark your face? Are we talking about make up or tribal symbols maybe? Some of the images our phones come up with are so surreal....so let's keep the thread going)

Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to......
  • Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to get the result of a lady who is now recovered from Covid so I will send you the best-selling calendars and the weather man who was born in the morning at home with you and your family
    Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to make the garden better and the wine of your house is the best thing I've ever heard of.
  • (Mark your face? Are we talking about make up or tribal symbols maybe? Some of the images our phones come up with are so surreal....so let's keep the thread going)
    I'm channeling Boudicca...
    Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to find a way of getting the hall sorted out and the windows open to the kitchen sink.
    Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to issue the same thing as the French state of the EU and the public is the obvious reason.
  • Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to issue the same thing as the French state of the EU and the public is the obvious reason.

so so true!!
  • Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to make this happen again and then we have to go back to the same thing.
  • Because of Brexit I will no longer be able to get a hold on my hand or anything. I need a lot of things. I can get to the park and then we can get it to our house to see if we could have the kids Christmas tree together.

(I have punctuated it so it makes a little more sense)