Directory on the Old Ship

With the thread on DaisyMay falling asleep in the Lord, I wanted to go to the old Ship and look at things she'd written, but found the directory feature is disabled, or appears to be. The search works but it's clunky because you have to do it board by board. Is this something that can be turned back on?

Comments

• DaisyMay profile on Ye Olde Shippe™ (link) - I did that by finding a thread I knew she posted on (which was the prayer thread), searching for her name using the print view and the computer find function, and then having noted the dated of the post, going back and finding it out of print view.
  • mousethiefmousethief Shipmate
    Thanks CK
    Although request stands.
  • peasepease Tech Admin
    Afraid not - it wasn't behaving properly (after the boards were turned closed). Sorry.
    Thanks for the update. Sigh.
  • MiffyMiffy Shipmate
    DaisyMay profile on Ye Olde Shippe™ (link) - I did that by finding a thread I knew she posted on (which was the prayer thread), searching for her name using the print view and the computer find function, and then having noted the dated of the post, going back and finding it out of print view.
    Thank you Curiosity. I don’t know what happened, but I managed to fall down a rabbit hole and spent a happy ten minutes or so wandering round the Ship’s Nativity Play After Party thread. A reminder of yet more folk who like DaisyMay, are sadly no longer with us.