Why are certain threads in Purgatory when they are dead horses

Gramps49Gramps49 Shipmate
Like Biblical Inerrancy and Transphobia

Comments

• Barnabas62Barnabas62 Purgatory Host, Epiphanies Host
    Read the top thread in the Styx. Dead Horses has been closed. Some discussion topics, including transgender have been moved to a new forum, Epiphanies, which you will find below Kerygmania. Some old DH discussion topics have been moved to Purgatory and Ecclesiastics. It's all explained in the top Styx thread
  • Lamb ChoppedLamb Chopped Shipmate
    edited August 9
    "It's all in Styx, all in Styx; bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!"

Ahem. sorry. couldn't resist.
  • mousethiefmousethief Shipmate
    "It's all in Styx, all in Styx; bless me, what do they teach them at these schools!"

Ahem. sorry. couldn't resist.

Nice.
  • RossweisseRossweisse Shipmate, Hell Host
    Thank you, @Lamb Chopped.
  • Gramps49Gramps49 Shipmate
    And so we are going to be plagued with discussions that have no end.
  • We'll add them to discussions of politics, various Christian doctrines, social action, and all the rest of the discussions for which there's no right answer and hence they're never going to end.
  • ECraigRECraigR Shipmate
    Amen.
  • RuthRuth Admin Emeritus
    Gramps49 wrote: »

Don't click on long discussions that don't interest you. There are still plenty of other threads to read.
  • sionisaissionisais Shipmate
    Gramps49 wrote: »

Many issues of doctrine that never end are different in nature from the "issues of identity" for which Epiphanies is home. For one thing, they rarely create as much heat.

It is also possible because there is less activity on the Ship*, so we don't need the structure we used to have.

*this is my impression. I'm sure it is so.
  • Plagued with discussions? My dear @Gramps49 , just don't click on 'em.