Waving not Drowning

Schroedingers CatSchroedingers Cat Shipmate, Waving not Drowning Host
There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

I will post more when appropriate.

Comments

• There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

Occasional visitors to Waving may not check the Styx that often either. You could try PM'ing them.
  • Perhaps I just haven’t had enough caffeine, but what is the waving board?

• Waving is one of the private forums we host here.
  • Ah, thanks.
  • Schroedingers CatSchroedingers Cat Shipmate, Waving not Drowning Host
    Tubbs wrote: »
    There are changes afoot on the waving board. If you are an occasional visitor there, please take a look there at the important thread.

Occasional visitors to Waving may not check the Styx that often either. You could try PM'ing them.

I know - I just hope we can pick up a few more here. I don't think we have a full list of members, which is a problem, and some may want to forget their time and need of it.
  • TubbsTubbs Admin
    edited October 19
    Tubbs wrote: »

I know - I just hope we can pick up a few more here. I don't think we have a full list of members, which is a problem, and some may want to forget their time and need of it.

Let me make enquiries about that backstage. The board description can also be amended if needed.
  • CaissaCaissa Shipmate
    I once approached asking for membership providing my diagnosis and never heard back from an administrator of the Board.
  • Schroedingers CatSchroedingers Cat Shipmate, Waving not Drowning Host
    Caissa wrote: »
    I once approached asking for membership providing my diagnosis and never heard back from an administrator of the Board.

Oh dear - sorry. That sometimes happens if Esmeralda is snowed under. I will PM.
  • @Schroedingers Cat If you haven't kept a membership list, the Admins can't give you one because GDPR. The board description is within our gift so let me know when it needs to be updated.