Please see Styx thread on the Registered Shipmates consultation for the main discussion forums - your views are important, continues until April 4th.

Ship of Fools: Glenabbey, Glengormley, Northern Ireland

imageShip of Fools: Glenabbey, Glengormley, Northern Ireland

No one spoke to (or sat next to) our Mystery Worshipper in this exclusive closed club

Read the full Mystery Worshipper report here

Comments

• St GermanSt German Shipmate
    Typical of the way things are going, even in the C of E.
  • SpikeSpike Ecclesiantics & MW Host, Admin Emeritus
    This report is 11 years old!
  • I wonder if comments should be disabled for reports older than, say, five years.
    Maybe, but this thread was started by “The Mystery Worshippper” just over a week ago for some reason.
  • No, it was started by a response posted on June 9 to the 11-year-old MW report.
  • Yes, that's what I thought.

I guess the OPer is trawling though old MW Reports which may be of interest to them, despite the age of those reports!

Maybe Miss Amanda has a point, regarding the disabling of comments?
  • Of course, if someone would like to pop over to Glengormley some Sunday morning soon, Miss Amanda would have no objection.

I guess the OPer is trawling though old MW Reports which may be of interest to them, despite the age of those reports!

A lot of old reports (including this one) are appearing under the “Most popular” section on the main MW page. I’m not sure by what criteria they are deemed to be “most popular”
  • edited June 2021
    Neither am I. I suspect it's a random selection.
  • Spike wrote: »

A lot of old reports (including this one) are appearing under the “Most popular” section on the main MW page. I’m not sure by what criteria they are deemed to be “most popular”
    Interesting. It doesn’t show up under “Most Popular” for me. Maybe it’s not just random selection, but also varies from screen to screen?

• I don't know for sure (wish I did), but I think the selection changes when someone clicks on one of them.