โ€บ
Please see Styx thread on the Registered Shipmates consultation for the main discussion forums - your views are important, continues until April 4th.

Cancer SUCKS

Comments

• TinaTina Shipmate Posts: 42
    Praying for you, Nicole.
  • NicoleMRNicoleMR Shipmate
    Thank you everyone. I have more biopsies tomorrow, and an appointment to see the doctor.
  • MamacitaMamacita Shipmate
    Praying for comfort and strength for you as you undergo the tests and await results.
  • LouiseLouise Epiphanies Host
    Coming late to saying I'm sorry to hear that news, Nicole. Hope all goes well with tests and doctor.
    Thanks everyone, and I just want to update that I have an appointment to see a surgeon on this Tuesday.
  • continuing to pray for you NicoleMR
    (((Nicole))). May the appointment go well and show the way forward.
  • (((Nicole)))
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Praying ๐Ÿ•ฏ
  • NenyaNenya All Saints Host, Ecclesiantics & MW Host
    Thanks everyone, and I just want to update that I have an appointment to see a surgeon on this Tuesday.
    In the diary for prayer on Tuesday. :smile:
  • RuthRuth Shipmate
    Thinking good thoughts for you, Nicole.
  • Wordless prayers for Tuesday and onwards radiating from here.
  • GalilitGalilit Shipmate
    Prayers ascending in general, NicoleMR
  • jedijudyjedijudy Heaven Host
    (((NicoleMR)))
    I am going for a 6 monthly scan tomorrow.
    Good luck, Galilit.
  • HuiaHuia Shipmate
    Hope it goes well Galilit.

Best wishes for Tuesday Nicole.
  • PatdysPatdys Shipmate
    Quietly reading and caring.
    For procedures and checks and peace.
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Hope it goes well, @Galilit
  • MaryLouiseMaryLouise Shipmate, Host Emeritus
    For @NicoleMR on Tuesday

For @Galilit
    Home safely
    Saw lots of camels and recited The Good Samaritan on the road down from Jerusalem to Jericho
    Results in ten days
  • HelixHelix Shipmate
    Sending good wishes for the best possible outcome for @NicoleMR and @Galilit
    Helix wrote: ยป
    Yes. This.
  • AgsAgs Shipmate
    Helix wrote: ยป

My prayers for you both, too ๐Ÿ•ฏ

Well, my situation can't be completely hopeless ... they riffle through the day's scans and if there's something Absolutely Awful that's developed they analyse it immediately and send it off post haste to the person (or their doctor). The rest sit in a pile and get dealt with one by one ...
    Indebted for prayers to all
  • HuiaHuia Shipmate
    So if you don't get contacted after a couple of days chances are it's good news. YaY.
    edited April 2021
    Yup ... though of course there may be some spread or whatever. Just that it's not taken over my brain and lungs or something drastic has developed. I'll be even happier after the end of today as it's being sent to my oncologist who works Tues Wed Thurs. (As well as to my GP)
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Ooh, everything crossed for good news!
    Good luck Galilit.

My appointment with the surgeon is at 5:15 today. I still haven;t heard any results from the biopsies last week.
  • Praying for you both, @NicoleMR and @Galilit.
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Yes, me too ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ
    edited April 2021
    I've been thinking of you today @NicoleMR . And everything crossed for @Galilit too.
    Well, as I expected, the surgeon has sent me to have an MRI, and says we'll discuss what happens next after that.
  • Gee DGee D Shipmate
    Prayers from us as well.
  • Praying.
  • HelixHelix Shipmate
    Thinking of those in a waiting space. For me, that is harder than a fact as my imagination runs wild, but a fact - even if difficult to deal with - is always preferable. Sending strength, patience and resilience.
    Peace for you @NicoleMR as you wait.
    Thanks guys. My MRI is scheduled for May 7th.
  • Prayers for both NicoleMR and Galilit.
  • Praying for you.
  • Prayers ascending.๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Praying ๐Ÿ™
  • SarasaSarasa All Saints Host
    Praying for @Galilit and @NicoleMR .
    My colleague F has just been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She'd been very upbeat about it all, but it's a bugger. Even more of a bugger is L from my writing class who has been moved onto hospice care. She's only in her forties and has teenage children.
  • PigletPiglet All Saints Host, Circus Host
    Turbo prayers ascending for Nicole and Galilit.
    Oh, @Sarasa, that is such a tragedy. Prayers for L and her family, and for F.
    Continuing prayers for Nicole and Galilit.

• For your friends @Sarasa, and @NicoleMR and @Galilit. ๐Ÿ•ฏ
  • Praying for NicoleMR, Galilit and Sarasa's friends.
  • Praying ๐Ÿ•ฏ
  • DooneDoone Shipmate
    Prayers from me as well ๐Ÿ•ฏ
    24 hours of nothing I do going smoothly or some things not even being done at all or being done wrong ... I know there are days like this but they feel endless and run down your already low battery ... such a sad and hopeless feeling
    Prayers please ...
    I am playing all my Uplifting Youtube playlist eg Brother Sun Sister Moon, Highland Cathedral on pipes, Where Noone Stands Alone, Ps 23 to Brother James's Air, Going Up Home to Live in Green Pastures, Rocky Mountain High, Faure's In paradisum, Palestrina's Assumpta Maria Est, Come Thou Fount, The Ninety and Nine - something will have to hit the spot in that scatter!